In order to buy Collegecoin (COLL), you’ll need a Stellar wallet. To create a wallet on Interstellar, follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.interstellar.exchange and click “Enter New Account”. On the “New Session” page, enter a password to encrypt your session data.
2. On the next screen, InterStellar will display your new secret key.
3. Make sure to back up this “Secret Key”. If you lose this key, you will lose access to any assets stored in the wallet and there is nothing anyone can do to save you. Once you’ve saved the Secret Key, check the boxes and proceed to the main account screen.
5. After you log in, you’ll have to fund your wallet with Stellar Lumens (XLM) before doing anything else. Buying XLM can be tricky. You can buy it from a centralized exchange such as Binance, Bittrex, Kraken, or Poloniex, or you can send BTC or ETH directly to InterStellar and then “swap” it for XLM.
6. After you’ve activated your InterStellar wallet by funding it with XLM, the final step is to create a “trustline” to Collegecoin (COLL). You can do that by going to “Trust” in the main menu and clicking the magnifying glass to perform a search. Type “COLL” in the “Asset Code” box and search. When COLL appears, click the “+” on the right to create a trustline to COLL.
6. Once you’ve added a trustline, click the “Swap” button at the bottom of the screen to swap XLM for COLL at the best asking price.
Once you click submit, you will be the proud new owner of new Collegecoin (COLL)!